Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Dr Apt. 34 wks and 2 days

Nothing special to report. Everything was normal...weight gain, baby HB, and blood pressure, etc...

I got to see one of the Dr.'s this time, and I really liked him - he was very sweet and warm. You can tell he enjoys his job. He made me laugh a lot and put me in a really good mood. Up until this point I had been seeing midwives, and I liked them ok, but would prefer a Dr. deliver the baby.

He did say that the baby's head is down, which is good. And I was wondering but forgot to ask if the baby will rotate anymore, if there is any room for him to go back to the head up position, or if he was just head down at the moment. Guess I will check baby center.

3 comments:

The Sweet Life said...

head down is a good sign....I can't wait to see your little man.

James, Heather, Evan, Emie and Pete said...

What did he say about your swelling? Glad you had a good visit! Carson will be here before you know it!

Phillips Family said...

Oh he said the swelling was normal especially since it has been so hot lately!