Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Dr. Apt; and some DIY Maternity Shots

Dr. Apt was good, Carson's heart rate was 140's as usual, everything else is fine. I asked the Dr. to estimate the baby's weight....and wow, he said he thinks Carson is almost 8 lbs! So I am very interested to see what he turns out to be.

On another note, I had my camera in my purse, so on a whim, I asked my friend Kelly to take some pictures of me outside of my work building. We have a really nice nature trail and picnic area..so we gave it a try. Thanks Kelly, I think we got some good ones!











7 comments:

Unknown said...

They did turn out great! Now Carson just needs to arrive...before you have a 10 pound baby ;)

0 said...

Your DIY pics turned out really good!! Not too much longer now!! I know you are ready!! The wait is SOOO worth it though!! :o)

Amanda McCrory said...

Beautiful pictures! Dont be alarmed about there guessing the weight they took my boy early 35 wks said he was at least 6 lbs already by the ultrasound he came out a big ol 4lb 7oz Good luck to you!

Candace said...

Great pictures!!!

I guessed you delivering this Monday, so you better be walking and eating some Mexican/BBQ/Japanese whatever it takes!

Alison said...

you look beautiful! Kelly did a great job picture taking, and you did a great job being lovely!!! can't wait to meet Carson, but I'm not looking forward to you being gone for 3 months :(

The Sweet Life said...

I love them...you are too cute and I can't wait to see Mr. Carson in a few weeks!

Hollyhand House said...

Aww those are soo good!! I just cant wait!!!