Sunday, July 26, 2009

Family Baby Shower

This weekend was fun, a few ladies in my family threw me a baby shower, and it was also a bit of a family reunion (I don't get to see my family very often). My immediate family stayed the weekend and we cooked out as well, so needless to say I am exhausted. But it was so nice to see everyone.

I have one more week of work before I begin my leave of abscence. It is getting so hard to just make it through the day...on Friday I worked from home for the 2nd half of the day b/c I just couldn't make myself stay there all day.

Next Dr. apt is on Tuesday, will probably be a quick one since I have had no issues this week and I won't ask him to check me just yet for signs of labor.

Here are some pics from the shower, the ladies did sucha great job, the food was amazing and the decorations were so cute. Carson got a lot of clothes at this shower, so I think we are all set now.

Me with the hostesses: (L to R) Aunt Kay, my cousin Melissa, sister Caroline and SIL Ginger.


We had 2 cakes at this shower, somehow Melissa and Caroline got confused on who was in charge of the cake.....but we all didn't mind!

CAKE #1



CAKE #2



Example of the cute decor:




2 comments:

The Sweet Life said...

I cannot wait to meet baby Carson!! Hang in there...he will be here before you know it!

Crystal said...

Let me know when he arrives. I'll be thinking about you!!